Introduction about the main Issue:
Basically, Cointelegraph is responsible for posting the latest updates on this account of crypto and blockchain. Emirati news agency claims this news that Abu Dhabi is going to issue a though paper that is based on blockchain and cryptocurrency which shows infrastructure of these issuing assets. Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange also abbreviated as “ADX” which seems to be its most suitable term.
“While publishing this paper, ADX refers to identify operational criteria that creates the issue in digital assets as well as supporting the main financial institutions which will in future gives crypto assets.”
Al-Balooshi’s views on Exchange Issues:
CEO of ADX is named as Rashed Al-Balooshi. His views are mentioned as:
- 1) The exchange is considered to be an effort which manages all transitions to convert the conventional assets into more encrypt assets which may produce development in the whole region.
- 2) In accordance with a member of ISSA, ADX needs to have more development and also needs an implementation of all blockchain projects.
- 3) Al-Balooshi wants to highlight the improvement in the infrastructure of the market and wants to develop a good standard in governance which will definitely increase the investor interest and confidence.
Key features of this Exchange System:
- ADX is looking for the requirement that this digital and blockchain adoption will need in the market.
- For a crypto asset’s development, Abu Dhabi is considered to be a blooming center for them in the whole region.
- ADX is first in the whole East region which adopt blockchain as its first achievement.
The Financial regulatory of Abu Dhabi proposed that the spaced of these digital assets needs to be regulated otherwise it will create a serious crime rate in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency. This is really a very serious issue to be discussed and solved on as soon as possible.