Who we are
Our primary website address:
Secondary website address:
BitDealz.shop (https://bitdealz.shop )
The input of data by you
1. Personal data and its usage
Personal data is specific information about personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. These include the name, the e-mail address or the phone number. As part of our offer, personal data is only levied, processed and used where applicable and as permitted by law, or you have given consent. The same applies to the disclosure of personal data.
We collect personal information from you and the devices you use (including mobile devices) when you: use our services, create a new BitDealz.com account, provide us with information through a web form, add or update information about your BitDealz.com account.
Some of this personal information, e.g. For example, those that we can identify you for are required to complete and execute the license agreement. The transfer of all other personal data is voluntary but may be necessary for use, such. For example, purchases, and sales data to complete a transaction.
We may also collect personal information from other sources, as described below.
Personal information that you provide when using our services or when setting up a BitDealz.com account
- Data that identifies you, such as name, address, phone numbers, or e-mail addresses that you provide when setting up your BitDealz.com account
- Data about purchases, or sales that you provide in a transaction.
- Other content that you generate or that is associated with your BitDealz.com account (for example, if you add items to your shopping cart, put items on the wishlist, follow other collections or sellers)
- Shipping, billing, and other data that you specify to purchase or ship an item and relevant shipping information, such as shipment numbers and tracking.
- You can provide us with more information through a web form, or by updating or adding data to your BitDealz.com account, engaging in comments, dispute resolution, or for any other reason with us regarding our services.
- other data that we are legally obliged or authorized to collect and process and that we need for your authentication, identification or verification of the data we collect.
Personal information that we collect automatically when using our services or when creating a BitDealz.com account
- We collect information about your interaction with our services, your ad settings, and your communications with us. We receive this information from the devices (including mobile devices) that you use when you use our services. These data
includedevice ID or unique device ID, device type, ad ID and custom device token.
- Location information, including your mobile device location information. Please note that on most mobile devices, you can set or disable the use of location services for all applications in the settings menu of your mobile device.
- Computer and connection information, such as statistics about your access to BitDealz.com services, traffic information to and from websites, referral URL, ad information, your IP address, your browsing history, and your weblog information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
3. Making contact
Our offer enables you to establish contact with us. This is possible, for example by sending an email to us. The information you provide while contacting us is stored, in order to process the request and, where appropriate, the following correspondence.
4. Comments and contributions
Our offer also contains areas where the possibility of commenting is a present blog or product reviews. To protect ourselves from illegal content, we store your IP-address if you leave a comment or comment on your own or the comments of other individuals.
5. Blog: Subscription to comments
In order to allow discussion in our blog, you are given the opportunity to subscribe to the comments on your comments. This is done by entering your own email address. In order to ensure that the person who enters the email address is the owner of the email address, we send a confirmation email to the entered email address, which also contains information on how to unsubscribe. We also store the IP address and the date of the subscription, in order to prevent potential abuse. The data necessary to register for the subscription and email transmission is not used for other purposes or forwarded to third parties. The consent for the storage of this data can be revoked any time by sending an email to the provider or by clicking the link contained in every information email.
6. Registration function
You can register as a user of our offer on the relevant and pertaining website pages, as
address if applicable.
Beyond this, the IP-address used to register, as well as the date of the registration, are stored in order to prevent abuse of the registration function.
7. Information, control,
and correction of your personal data
We respect your legal right to information, correction, and cancellation or restriction of the use of your personal data. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up-to-date.
- You have the right to know which personal data we store about you.
- Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request our correction or completion.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
- You may also request us to delete your personal information or limit its use. This right is governed by applicable law and may affect your access to our services.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
All requests to delete or correct your personal information you can send on this email: